The typical new student goes thru several stages:
1. Total disbelief our program is really so effective.
2. Visiting, learning more and reluctantly understanding.
3. Taking a leap of faith and trying our classes.
4. Being highly impressed with results and sticking with us.
5. Becoming a true believer and trying to persuade friends.
6. Being ignored and ridiculed by the friends who think you’ve lost your mind.
7. After training with us your friends start to admire your great shape.
8. You telling them (again) how much fun and effective it is.
9. Those friends reluctantly trying our class for themselves. Then the above cycle repeats from point 5 down.